Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Greatest Band in Ever

So I've been wanting to pick up Rock Band 3 for awhile now, but haven't been able to find a copy of it. I wasn't looking that hard, it's been low pri, but on my mind. Anyway, I looked on Xbox LIVE and found it's actually cheap to download. Which is happening now. I wanted to start a band up with my girlfriend so we can rock out together (like two sexy motherfuckers should). When I asked her about band names, she immediately replied with "Rockasaurus." My girlfriend is fucking fantastic. Gods damned amazing. This led us on a rampage of dinosaur related band names throughout the course of the day. On the walk home I put together some more pieces for one of them and felt the need to share.

 SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS
The most amazing, awe inspiring act to ever take the stage in this era or the prehistoric. Guaranteed to make your panties wet and your cock rock hard. Nothing you hear will ever tantalize the senses like their orgasmic debut album  Ain't Got Time to Bleed.

Track List:
01.  Dillon, You Son of a Bitch
02.  It's All Bullshit
03.  What's Got Billy So Spooked?
04.  Three Red Dots Means You're Dead
05.  If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It
06.  Trophy Skulls
07.  Apollo Creed Lost An Arm, But He's Still Got Fight
08.  You're One Ugly Mother Fucker
09.  War Scream of the Mudman
10.  Kill Me
11.  I'm Here
12.  Do It Now
13.  Get To Tha Choppa

No comments:

Post a Comment